Careers at CoPower
CoPower is in a state of expansion and is looking for bright new talent to join the team! A few reasons why CoPower is the place for you:
- Medical Insurance: Employees can choose between Kaiser Permanente HMO, HSA and POS plans.
- Dental & Vision Coverage: Via Delta Dental & Vision Service Plan (VSP).
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCA), Health Care Account (HCA), Health Saving Account (HSA), and Limited Health Flex Spending Account (LHCA) are available to assist employees budget expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan: The 401(k) ‘Safe Harbor’ plan with Transamerica Retirement Savings is available to employees to contribute up to 50% (or the legal cap) of their pre-tax earnings, with a company match of up to 4%. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. Employees are eligible for the Profit Sharing Plan after two years of service.
- Disability: CoPower provides short-term and long-term disability.
- Life Insurance: CoPower pays for a base amount of life insurance policy.
- Employee Assistance Program: This program offers confidential professional assistance and resources to help address difficulties related to emotional concerns, relationships, substance abuse, and legal and financial concerns.
- Paid Time Off: Paid Time Off (PTO) combines vacation and sick time on an accrual schedule according to length of service.
- CoPower also provides Paid Holidays.
- Tuition Assistance: Employees who choose to continue their education through an accredited school may qualify for assistance with books, tuition and lab fees of up to 80% of costs.
- Jury Duty Leave: Employees are immediately eligible for 40 hours (5 working days) per jury duty case.
- Company Store: The online Company Store is open periodically during the year and offers a variety of clothing items and merchandise with the company logos. (The company’s branded shirts can be worn with denim jeans in accordance with the Dress Code Policy.)
Be a part of an epic time in health insurance history. If you are interested in exploring opportunities at CoPower, please send your resume and a cover letter (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org today!