Simplicity + Freedom of Choice
Setting the Standard for Ancillary Products for Over 20 Years.
CoPower was founded in 1995 to bring big company benefits to small employers.
Since then, we’ve grown to work with more than 6,000 employer groups and more than 250,000 of their employees and family members.
These valuable relationships enable us to give small employers, like you, access to uncommon benefits from some of the nation’s largest and most respected carriers.
- Simple, quick, and easy-to-present dental, vision, life, and long-term disability plans from our trusted carriers.
- Support, educational tools, and resources to make your job easier. A comprehensive, user-friendly website with live chat, up-to-date forms, and email document delivery.
- Service from your personal team of dedicated experts. CoPower’s Group Service Representatives (GSRs) operate as your virtual office, giving your clients a dedicated point of contact for prompt service and supplies.
- CoPower’s “one-stop-shop” reduces your time-consuming enrollment, plan administration, and billing.
The CoPower Difference
CoPower’s competitive plans, customizable options, consolidated billing, and unrivaled service delivers everything you need to build your business and serve your clients.
CoPower delivers simple solutions and unique benefits with options.
Choose from a variety of plans, coverage maximums, and provider networks. With CoPower, you get simple packages designed to fit your clients’ unique needs and budgets.
Powerful benefits only from CoPower.
CoPower offers comprehensive product lines designed to help you succeed.
- CoPower ONE – Benefit bundles from Delta Dental of CA, VSP vision, and Unum life. ONE application. ONE bill. ONE price.
- CoPower SELECT – Our portfolio of stand-alone or mix-and-match benefit plans from top-of-the-line carriers. Create the perfect package for YOU.
In addition, CoPower also offers these free value adds to all our groups and brokers:
- CoPower VANTAGE – Our portfolio of value-add products and services that give CoPower’s brokers, employers, and employees access to free, low cost, or discounted services.
- Empower – Our online administration system, with free access 24/7/365. Administer plans, manage bills and payments, stay on top of deadlines, and so much more!
- Dedicated Group Service Representatives – A single point of contact available via phone, email, or online chat to support you with any questions you may have.
At CoPower, we’re focused on what matters most – serving your clients, simplifying the process, and helping you succeed.